Reject wildcards in directory names

Paul Millar paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk
Mon Nov 17 09:34:48 CST 2003

Hi Hans,

Which conformance tests fail currently?  I don't see any problems with the
kernel DLL tests right at the moment, which is somewhat disconcerting.

I do see a problem with the listbox tests (in the user dll tests).
There's also various bugs in pipe tests (under kernel) that mysteriously
vanished after closing my eyes and counting to ten:
   http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/paulm/WRT/wrt.php

Anyone have any idea what might have happened?

Cheers,

Paul.

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, Hans Leidekker wrote:
> This makes Wine pass the kernel directory conformance test without failures.

----
Paul Millar