listbox: ownerdraw fix

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Nov 17 10:05:35 CST 2003

On November 17, 2003 10:47 am, Huw D M Davies wrote:
> I guess that's because there are several other calls to
> LISTBOX_GetItemRect that have the same syntax.  Note that
> LISTBOX_GetItemRect can return -1 on error.

Of course, my bad, I've commented without actually checking out
the code. Please disregard my comments.

I've noticed a bit at line 437 that we may replace with a call
to the new function. The only difference is that we'd erase the
background in the new case which may create flicker. Oh well,
it needs some experimentation I guess.

--
Dimi.