Netmeeting under wine

Tom twickline at skybest.com
Mon Nov 17 22:29:14 CST 2003

Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> I can speak only for myself. I won't invest huge amounts of time in
> helping someone else use an application *he* is used to, while I have
> perfectly acceptable (to me) alternatives.
>
> If he'd be paying me - that's something else. If he'd come with specific
> questions - that's something else too.

You have missed the point ....

Lets say he is new to Linux/wine and he does not know how to send a good bug
report or how to ask how to get this or that to work...
Then what? Be a ass in return? I say not!......

I have just seen the future folks..
Wine will be like MPLAYER in the future.. RTFM and in not
taling about the fine manual here.

Tom