question new to the group

Robert Shearman R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 09:37:46 CST 2003

Hi Nathan,

Welcome to the world of Wine!

Implementing FlatSB support shouldn't be too hard. You just will need to
subclass the window passed into the initialization function and then handle
the messages just like in the ordinary scroll bars. Making them look 'hot'
is relatively easy - just look at the code in toolbar.c (and now rebar.c for
the chevron). It would be nice to have FlatSB support in Wine for
completeness. My MSDN docs don't say anything about them being deprecated or
absent from comctl32 v6. Where did you find this out from?

Rob

P.S. Please no HTML emails to the wine-* lists