new old winetests

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Fri Nov 21 11:16:58 CST 2003

               Hi there,

I've got a more or less standalone version which can run the
tests and submit the results to a CGI script, if possible.
It also differentiates between libwine and cross builds.  I
would be grateful for a review.  One week point is its
integration into the build system: I hacked something
together which works, but not sure at all if that's the
right way.  One other is that I did not notice that the
tests return the number of tests failed as their exit
status.  It adds a couple of lines to the output...

Anyway: programs/winetests directory: