[OT] HOWTO use unnamed KRun objects ?

Subhobroto Sinha pasha_3d at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 11:40:07 CST 2003

I thought a simple 'KRun(KURL("SomeBinaryFilename"))'
should work, but it doesn't ?

(I get ld telling me that there was an undefined
reference to KRun::KRun(const KURL&...) !)

Please tell me/redirect me(just make sure that the
reference is working!) to an example where I can use
KRun in such a manner, because KDE3API really does not
come with sample code to help the uninitiated.

I really just want to open files with their bound apps
through my program, for ex: A KRun("Page.html") should
open the 'Page.html' in Konqueror

Thanks for letting me bug you ;)

Regards

Subhobroto Sinha