wine/ graphics/x11drv/xfont.c graphics/x11drv/ ...

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Nov 21 13:59:23 CST 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> Speaking of which, I noticed you're hard at work at it, do you
> need a hand? If so, we need to coordinate a bit, it's just too
> easy to step on each other's toes.

Probably not worth the trouble, there aren't many calls remaining.

> Also, is it worth opening a Janitorial item? If we're going to
> just get it over with, it may be done before the new item will
> even appear on WineHQ...

For the TSX issue it's not worth it; we may want one for getting rid
of the wine_tsx11_lock calls later on, though this will require some
thought in cases where the X11 lock is used to protect something else,
so maybe it's not really janitorial.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com