wine/ graphics/x11drv/xfont.c graphics/x11drv/ ...

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Fri Nov 21 13:59:23 CST 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at> writes:

> Speaking of which, I noticed you're hard at work at it, do you
> need a hand? If so, we need to coordinate a bit, it's just too
> easy to step on each other's toes.

Probably not worth the trouble, there aren't many calls remaining.

> Also, is it worth opening a Janitorial item? If we're going to
> just get it over with, it may be done before the new item will
> even appear on WineHQ...

For the TSX issue it's not worth it; we may want one for getting rid
of the wine_tsx11_lock calls later on, though this will require some
thought in cases where the X11 lock is used to protect something else,
so maybe it's not really janitorial.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at