Small fontdlg fix.

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Tue Nov 25 10:42:45 CST 2003

Rein Klazes wrote:

>         HPEN hOrigPen;
>         HFONT hOrigFont;
>         COLORREF rgbPrev;
>-        WCHAR sample[SAMPLE_EXTLEN+5]={'A','a','B','b'};
>+        WCHAR sample[SAMPLE_EXTLEN+9]={'A','a','B','b','Y','y','Z','z'};

This is wrong. "YyZz" are only added if it's a western encoding. This
already happens (a patch I submitted earlier this year, and forgot to
add my copyright to the file). With this patch, if you view a font in
it's Western encoding, you get a sample that says "AaBbYyZzYyZz".

If you view a font in another encoding (say, Hebrew, because that's the
only one that was fed in), you get "AaBbYyZzðñùú", instead of
"AaBbðñùú", like it is on Windows 2000, and like it makes sense (we want
to spare some space).

                Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh