Reject wildcards in directory names

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Nov 25 15:56:29 CST 2003

Shachar Shemesh <wine-devel at shemesh.biz> writes:

> My existing patch is in DOSFS_GetFullName, which is called by
> GetFileAttributes. Another thing, however, is that I'm begining to
> doubt whether it is indeed used for what you said it is. It seems that
> calling "GetFileAttributesW" on Windows 98 returns 120 (function not
> implemented). This casts a great doubt on whether that is indeed the
> purpose of calling "GetFileAttributesW".

Why?  I think it makes even more sense, obviously if the function is
not implemented in Win98 then it will never return the proper error
code, so it's a good detection mechanism. What other purpose do you
think this would serve?

> Because I don't seem to be able to define a function called
> "GetProcAddress" in a winelib dll.

I don't see why not, unless maybe if you are using delayed imports,
but you shouldn't need that. How exactly are you defining it?

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com