PRIVATE flag sends dllwrap for a loop.

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 14:44:15 CST 2003

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> Steven Edwards <steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > This is a problem I have had for a while building WINE dlls for use
> on
> > Windows and ReactOS. When linking the dlls dllwrap always complains
> > that it cant find the symbol private that is added to the .def
> file.
>
> You probably need to upgrade your binutils.

Every binutils I try for mingw gives me this problem. I have not been
able to find documentation for the private flag for binutils either. I
guess I can build it from CVS but do the function have to be marked as
private? I have been using WINE dlls for testing applications with this
disabled and have not had any problems so far.

Thanks
Steven