new old winetests

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Tue Nov 25 13:53:47 CST 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

>    -- cross compilation not tested at this point

Has a problem, indeed:
../../include/wine/port.h:87: dlfcn.h: No such file or directory

Understandable, as gcc has dlfcn.h, but the MinGW gcc does
not.  But commenting out the offending #define in config.h
results in successful compilation.  Impressive work! (modulo
one c&p typo in Makefile.in and winetests_so.rc not cleaned)

Btw, msvcrt:file leaves a file called wne* in %TEMP% and
shlwapi:string takes forever (probably not, but I killed it).

State of affairs attached.  I didn't use popen() because Wine
doesn't support it.

Feri.