Supported Applications List - Screenshots

Tom twickline at skybest.com
Sun Nov 30 01:51:40 CST 2003

Hi,

You will need two screenshots one 200x150 and one 800x600 without
scaling it down if possible. I believe the characteristics should be, No
clutter & make the app as prominate as possiable. You will also want to
reduce the size of the 200x150 shot as much as possible
(but not to the point that its ugly) as it will be on the front page.
To help save on bandwith, load faster ect.

I would send them to wine-patches under WineHQ:
Then if Jer wants to pick them up and put them in the que they would be
there..

Is this correct?

Tom