FontDlg sample text

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Sun Nov 30 06:57:16 CST 2003

Rein Klazes wrote:

>On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 03:43:04 +0200, you wrote:
>

>>+    {'C','c','D','d',0}, /* Symbol */
>>

>With native win98, ME and win2k the example string for symbol I get is
>spelled 'S','y','m','b','o','l'
>
>BTW, I have a patch for this and other fontdlg enhancements as well. Do
>you plan to submit any more patches soon?
>
>Rein.

Well aware of that. However, doing that would require me to introduce a
significant change into the code, and I don't see the reward. It's not
as if you can read the resulting string anyways.

Likewise, the Japanese sample text only has Aa (and not AaBb) of Romanji
(latin characters). For similar reasons, I left AaBb in place (why
remove it?).

                Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration & consulting

The opinions expressed in this mail are my own, and do not necessarily
represent the opinions of my employer.
Wait! I am self employed! Hmm...