Question about WineX licences

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Wed Oct 1 23:54:24 CDT 2003

My guess is that Transgaming has signed an NDA with one or more of the
companies that write copy protection schemes for games (eg. Safedisk),
and is not even able to discuss what is required to make such hooks in
Wine, or how to change the build procedure to make it possible for the
scheme to work.

Mike