Regression in lstrcmpiA (occurred in late June, NLS related)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Oct 2 10:25:41 CDT 2003

On October 2, 2003 10:19 am, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> That's the approach we have chosen so far.

So, what's the problem with doing something like so:

For all x,y in Unicode
    print x,y,lstrcmpi(x,y)

(It will generate maybe close to 30GB of output, but it's OK)

Run this on Windows and Wine, compare the result, and generate
a sort of patch file to apply to the unicode.org tables. For
added points, we can run this on multiple versions of Windows,
and only look at things that are immutable between versions...

--
Dimi.