Uninstaller uses wrong icon

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Fri Oct 3 16:15:11 CDT 2003

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 04:55:17PM -0400, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> programs/uninstaller uses the icon from WineMine.  I'm not an artist, but
> I drew an icon more appropriate for the uninstaller.  Also, the bin2res
> tag has been added to make it easier to replace of the icon later.
>
> ChangeLog:
> 	* programs/uninstaller/rsrc.rc:
> 	Use an icon more appropriate for the uninstaller.
Thanks! :-)

When faced with the very burdensome task of writing uninstaller,
I suddenly grew too lazy to design my own icon, so I just hijacked the
very first icon that managed to not move out of my way ;-)

--
Express yourself against  the .com/.net misspelled domain names insanity NOW!
Infamous domain operator VeriSign breaks numerous important internet standards!!