About Explorer clone

PETREOLLE Sylvain Sylvain.PETREOLLE at gefco.fr
Fri Oct 3 19:18:56 CDT 2003

Hi Martin,

Can your explorer clone be compiled with Wine sources and/or tools ?
I have both Windows 2000/XP with latest Cygwin / RedHat Linux environments
to test it.

Another point : Im not easy with ansi-related questions.
You give 2 versions of explorer into the binary snapshot on your website.
What are the differences between them ?
Both are randomly crashing on my W200 Pro when browsing the Start menu,
which makes me want to have a debug version to see where the crash occurs.

Cordialement,
PETREOLLE Sylvain
#DMIT/DATO/OPS (exploit at gefco.fr )
+33 (0)1 49 05 29 29