Wineconf 2004

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Fri Oct 3 22:37:31 CDT 2003

Hi folks,
I'd propose Aachen, Germany as meeting location. I am a student (mec.
engineering) at the local technical university and depending on the amound of work
involved I'd be very happy to get things up and going for you. There is quite
cheap hotel room in Aachen (and I can do some research on that aswelll) and
our university has the main buildings right in the city which can provide
conference space. There are regularly taking place conferences (science and
industry, mostly) and so in the biggest lectures hall in the Karman auditorium.
The place has networking installed, and although the WLAN has not too great
coverage I guess there's possibilities to come around that (1 or 2 additional
WAPs, probably).
Aachen is a nice 250.000 town, it's close to the three country triangle
Belgium-Germany-Netherlands. This link should take you to exactly where I live,
so that you have a clue:
http://www.map24.de/map24/index.php3?map24_sid=fa541345f91b5449798dade7ad7182f3&street0=r%FCtscherstr&zip0=52072&city0=aachen&country0=de&gcf=1&maptype=JAVA&force_maptype=RELOAD&x=5&y=9
It'd be winter weather though, so > Long underwear and Parkas (and don't
forget to bring a towel..), probably a slide (if this does became a real winter)

Would be glad if I could help out, just get back to me.
regards,
Marcel Partap
P.S.: cc me!
P.P.S.: My HP is http://www.synth-worldz.de, just in case.