patch for font glyph transformation in freetype.c

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Mon Oct 6 10:17:42 CDT 2003

[cc'ed to wine-devel]

<Dave_Belanger at cimmetry.com> wrote:

> We are developing a visualization and markup application called AutoVue for most
> CAD and ECAD file formats as well as raster, document and spreadsheet formats.
> We used wine to port our server from Windows to Solaris. I've been debugging
> wine for more than a year now and we improved the font handling quite a bit
> since it was critical for us that the text show up the same as on Windows.
>
> Btw, do I need to resubmit that patch? We are trying to get most of our wine
> changes in, since our wine updates are getting quite tricky.

If you can't test the proposed change in your environment or you don't care
about the change at all there is no need to resend it. I'll send the proposed
patch separately after the commit. Just say it clearly, whether the proposed
change is ok or it will break your application, in the latter case we will have
to find the source of breakage.

--
Dmitry.