Problem with today's dlls/oleaut32 changes

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Mon Oct 6 09:35:17 CDT 2003

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Jon Griffiths wrote:
> Are your auto-build logs available somewhere for checking I haven't
> added any new warnings?

That's an excellent suggestion!  I made the last log available right away
and hacked the script to automatically publish logs from the daily builds
from now on:

  http://rtp.freebsd.org/~gerald/

Would you find it useful to have a summary of all warnings at the top of
every log?

> Your wish is my (shell) command - next crop of oleaut32 patches are
> sent and will hopefully remove those warnings.

Thanks! :-)

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald at pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/