Oleaut32 7

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Mon Oct 6 13:00:52 CDT 2003

On Monday 06 October 2003 10:32 am, Jon Griffiths wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Part 7 of oleaut32 updates.
>
> Cheers,
> Jon
>
> License: X11
>
> Changelog:
>
>   Jon Griffiths <jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com>
>   +dlls/oleaut32/bool.c dlls/oleaut32/oleaut32.spec
>    dlls/oleaut32/variant.c
>     Implement the boolean low-level calls

Nice patch-set.  I see there were some surprises, but good job nevertheless...
extra kudos for doing laborious "boring" stuff and for providing in-source
doc!  Wish I was so prolific, as I am a no-patch bum lately....

--
gmt

"The vice I am talking about is Pride or Self-Conceit: and
the virtue opposite to it, in Christian morals, is called
Humility. ... According to Christian teachers, the essential vice,
the utmost evil, is Pride.  Unchastity, greed, drunkenness, and
all that, are mere flea-bites in comparison: it was through Pride
that the devil became the devil: Pride leads to every other vice:
it is the complete anti-God state of mind." --C. S. Lewis