Wineconf survey - interim results - call for more votes

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Oct 8 09:28:59 CDT 2003

Hi folks,

I've posted interim results at
  http://www.winehq.org/wineconf/midresults.html

It looks like St. Paul and Munich are the leading
contenders, but I'm concerned that we have a fairly
modest turnout (although I and several others at
CodeWeavers haven't voted yet).

I haven't done any weighting yet, and I'm actually
worried that my comments on weighting may have
discouraged folks from responding.

My plan was to only modestly increase the pull of
major contributors; even votes from plebes like me
will have value.

So, again, if you would come to Wineconf, and haven't
done so yet, please pop over to
  http://www.winehq.org/wineconf/

I'll call it final on Friday and tally results.

Cheers,

Jer