Theme configuration options

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 14:39:02 CDT 2003

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.com> wrote:
> Steven Edwards <steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > I dont know what the best method is going to be to handle the old
> > Winelook option. I think it should just go to /dev/null but I dont
> know
> > what the result will be on older Win16 apps running with a 9x
> Winelook.
> > Can anyone comment on this? Is there still a large number of people
> > that want to keep this around?
>
> /dev/null is the right place for it IMO.

Thanks m8. This will make our work on the ReactOS controls and dialogs
so much simpler. Currently in our fork we have had to just comment out
or remove all of this stuff anyway. I will try to get with the rest of
the ReactOS people and see if we can do a merge of the controls and
common dialogs before our next release to get some help on this.

Thanks
Steven

P.S. You were right at LinuxWorld. the controls should have "just
worked" and most do now, our windowing code was a little buggy.