attaching or inlining? what to do when you're stuck with a stupid mail client???

Dave_Belanger at cimmetry.com Dave_Belanger at cimmetry.com
Wed Oct 8 16:51:01 CDT 2003

Hi Dimi,

I'm deeply sorry about that and I understand your frustrations for
I have frustrations of my own using my mail client.

The problem is that I have no other choice but to use Notes as a mail
client for external emails at my company and Notes really screws up
attachments and there's no way to configure it. Also, it wraps line longer
than 70 characters, so inlining some of my patches will result in
bogus patches. Then again, there's no way to configure it to disable
line wrapping. And trust me, I've tried....

So what I'm gonna do in the future is inline patches that won't get
line wrapped and attach the others the way I use too. Hopefully,
most of them will be inlined.

I apologize for the inconveniences.

Dave

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> on 10/08/2003 03:49:03 PM