Segmentation fault

Maxime Bellengé maxime.bellenge at laposte.net
Sat Oct 11 03:18:07 CDT 2003

Do you have a line like "uxtheme" = "" in your config file ?

I had one such line and it was causing the crash for me.
I have found that it is the change in ntdll/loader.c load_dll which
returns NT_STATUS_SUCCESS with a WINE_MODREF** wm set to null.

And then the calling function LdrLoadDll use a null pointer causing the
crash.

Maybe it is the same problem for you.

Max

--