WINE porting templates

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Oct 12 00:44:58 CDT 2003

On October 11, 2003 06:40 pm, Steven Edwards wrote:
> I really dont want to have a ReactOS column in the list as the ReactOS
> project is planning on properly branching winehq cvs when WINE reaches
> reaches 0.9/1.0.

Why would you want to branch, I would have thought that you want to
keep a common codebase. There is no reason most of Wine's DLL not to
work out of the box for the ReactOS project. I wouldn't worry about
the political aspect for now, I still think it would be a good idea
to know how many DLLs you guys are using. In fact, nobody will blame
us as you say, we will mark you (or the ReactOS team) as being
responsible for the port, so you will have to field support/requrest
questions.

--
Dimi.