winesetuptk

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Mon Oct 13 12:08:13 CDT 2003

I don't think winesetup needs big changes; I'm still not sure about what is
broken. The attached file updates the registry shipped with winesetuptk to the
current winedefault.reg, and also updates the dlls that are created when making
a fake windows installation. As I've said, I'm not sure of what is broken, but
if what has to go isn't determined by winesetuptk while running (Like the
AppDefaults) then  it's just a question of removing whatever has to go from the
cfg_wine_without_windows.ini and/or cfg_wine_with_windows.ini. If anything else
has to be changed, then Vincent should tell Alex what exactly has to change, so
Alex can get on with it. This is presumably the quickest way of getting a
working winesetuptk again, as he know Tcl/Tk very well. It's not worth wasting
too much time on it, as were going to trash it soon, it doesn't matter if it
can't tweak all aspects of the config file, it just has to make a working
configuration for the user, that will often have to tweak the file by hand anyway
until winecfg is ready.