Wine Start menu

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Oct 13 19:40:52 CDT 2003

>> Codeweavers has done a lot of work with shortcuts & menuitems, to make
>> them work with different distros... so they might know what some of
>> the nitty-gritty details are (Unfortunately, I do not).
>>
> Do you know if it is possible to recycle code from them? Since there
> product seems to be commercial...?

I'd rather you didn't recycle our code; we do have some nice bits
that we've put an awful lot of blood, sweat and tears into, and
they tend to be the bits that encourage folks to send money our way...

With that said, we're cheerful to share knowledge and tips; we've
learned an awful lot the hard way.  That's why Mike is so eager to
see this done, btw...

Cheers,

Jer