winehq download page

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Oct 13 19:56:18 CDT 2003

Yes, I'm very behind on the patches for the website. I do scan the
wine-patches list for anything that looks like a website patch. But
putting either WineHQ, Website, or Lostwages in the title will save me
some some. Certain people I commit immediately (how do you get on this
list? submit a few good patches ;) ), others I do wait at least a day or
so for someone to object to the patch. I don't comment myself much, not
usually opinionated on anything submitted.

I working on a complete revamp of the entire CodeWeavers website right
now. That is eating up 100% of my focus. I usually will not submit
patches unless I am actually at my desk at work. I have made some
exceptions, WWN issues and Wine releases.

Ivan, your patch should go in tomorrow. Assuming something does not blow
up at the office and my attention gets diverted. note to self: need less
volatile chemicals at the office.