Mailslot test

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Wed Oct 15 15:40:53 CDT 2003

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> Why not include it as a todo_wine{} in the tree? (if you are far away
> with your mailslot impl, if not, I guess it can wait for it).

I have some code for the mailslot implementation, but it's weekend work
for me.  It would be pretty easy to wrap the test in a todo_wine{} but
we already know that none of the tests will pass, so it won't prove much.

I think I'll just wait until I have an implementation that works.  I've
run my test on WinNT 4... if somebody felt like verifying it on Windows
2000 and Windows XP, that could be helpful.

Mike