Fix tab size (3)

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Mon Oct 20 00:49:04 CDT 2003

Sunday, October 19, 2003, 10:12:06 PM, you wrote:

> On October 19, 2003 07:41 pm, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
>>   Not true. Native uses default tab size of 96.
>>
>> - The minimum size of a tab is at least icon width + 3 if icon is present.
>>
>> - Prior observation that "under Windows, there seems to be a minimum width
>> of 2x the height for button style tabs" is not true. At least not in Win98.
I can add to this list: NT pro sp6a, 2k pro sp4, 2k AS sp4, XP sp1, 2003 ES.

> Brownie points for some conformance tests ... :)

Do you mean I need to write some test program? I do have one, written in Delphi.
I can send it in, or put on the web site and post a link here.  Only it's not
exactly nice program. Just something to test few things about tab control.
Here is the link: http://www.kievinfo.com/Tab_Size.exe and source
http://www.kievinfo.com/Tab_size.tar.bz2