Fix comctl32 conformance test

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Tue Oct 21 08:08:12 CDT 2003

On Monday 20 October 2003 22:43, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> import library. The existing code works just fine, except when
> cross-compiling on Mingw because the import libraries are broken
> there. This should be fixed in Mingw not in Wine.

Thanks for clarifying this. I have submitted a patch to MinGW
that fixes their comctl32 import lib. From now on I will suspect
MinGW first, then Wine ;-)

I have another patch pending with them that adds a number of
missing dsound GUIDs. If/when these are applied I can build
all of Wine's conformance suite with the MinGW cross compiler,
be it that I have to manually add -luuid and -ldxguid here and
there...

 -Hans