Fix comctl32 conformance test

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Tue Oct 21 14:10:53 CDT 2003

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 15:17, Rolf Kalbermatter wrote:

> Mmh! I have downloaded the PSDK from the MSDN site, and although it
> says Microsoft Platform SDK February 2003 in the Start menu it really
> was just downloaded one month ago and my comctl32.lib does not contain
> symbols for at least DPA_Create() and DPA_GetPtr() while it does contain
> most of the other DPA symbols.
>
> What am I missing here?

Well, in my understanding it is correct that you don't find e.g. DPA_Create
exported because it's exported by ordinal only. Wine knows that too but
MinGW doesn't. DPA_Search isn't marked NONAME (ordinal only) in
their .def file so 'conversion' as Alexandre called it isn't done. Hence
my problems running this test.

  -Hans