GetProcessWindowStation

Mathias Berchtold mb at smartftp.com
Tue Oct 21 21:51:13 CDT 2003

Hello ...

I get the following error when trying to run SmartFTP on Wine.

fixme:advapi:RevertToSelf (), stub
fixme:advapi:SetThreadToken ((nil), 0xa0): stub (NT impl. only)
fixme:win:GetProcessWindowStation (void): stub
fixme:win32:GetUserObjectInformationA (0x1 1 0x4078e8e4 12 0x4078e8d8),stub!

And afer that I get a Debug ASSERT from the Microsoft Visual C++ Library.

File: Allocate.cpp
Line: 108
Expression: bSuccess

I think the Assert is caused because of the missing function implementations.
Do you have any plans to implement them in the future?

Wine Information
================
wine --version
Wine 20031016

windows="win2k" ("win98" doesn't work because wine "ignores" the unicows.dll)

[AppDefaults\\smartftp.exe\\DllOverrides]
"ole32" = "native"
"oleaut32" = "native"
"rpcrt4" = "native"
"urlmon" = "native"
"comctl32" = "builtin"
"wininet" = "builtin"
"shdocvw" = "native"
"shlwapi" = "native"
"crypt32" = "native"
"mshtml" = "native"
"unicows" = "native"
"crypt32" = "native"
"cryptui" = "native"
"wintrust" = "native"

If you need the debug build of SmartFTP to test please contact me.

Thanks a lot
-Mat
SmartFTP.com