printing broke?

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 09:20:49 CDT 2003

All,

I have a question about cups printing. I have had wine apps be able to print
in the past, but after a recent reinstall of wine I can't seem to print
anymore. I can print from Linux just fine and Wine sees my cups printers. But
when I try to print from Notepad it does nothing and when I try to print from
Notes I get an insuffiencent memory error. I have tried both a source (CVS
current as of 10/21) install and the RPM (2003/10/16) from source forge and
both give me the same results. I admit I have not tried the 2003/9/11 build
yet. Anyone else seeing this?

Kevin