WineHQ: PATCH to fix IPersistFile::Load() and associated functions

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Fri Oct 24 12:55:00 CDT 2003

Le ven 24/10/2003 à 13:21, Subhobroto Sinha a écrit :
> Hi.
>
> I finally produced the "official patch" after
> verifying that everything is OK.
> Thanks to Dimi for putting up a temporary diff for me
> meanwhile ;)
>
> This patch has been inlined as well as attached as a
> ZIP file, so suit yourself.

Please limit yourself to only the inlined one. See below though.

[snip]
> If the diff is not proper, etc, please alert me at the
> mentioned address

The inlined part is wrapped, so unusable. Also, please try to do your
patches so they apply with patch -p1 from wine's root directory. It's
been said that Alexandre prefer those.

> BTW: If I should have submitted at 'wine-patches'
> rather at 'wine-devel', please let me know :=)
> I really want this BUG fixed you know ;-)

If you want a review, wine-devel. If you want it in CVS, wine-patches.
If you want both, cc both.

Vincent