wave device name patch

Robert Reif reif at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 25 07:06:55 CDT 2003

That's odd.  I just did an rm *.o and make again in that directory
and I don't get any errors. The alsa stuff has only been compile
tested because I only have OSS on my system (RH9).

You should notice that I did have to add windows.h to the wave
test program to get it to compile.  I tried winnls.h there first but it
needed other includes.