WineConf 2004

Tom twickline at skybest.com
Sat Oct 25 08:09:34 CDT 2003

Hello,

I think we should have a nice page on winehq about
WineConf 2004.

And include the date? (still waiting to buy my airfair), location,
attendies,
speakers :-) with subject, I am verrrrrrrrrrrrry #$#%$# (-) #$%%
excited about WineConf 2004!,
even tho ive been very quiet about it... I personally think 04 could be
the year for wine..
a .9 release and who the heck knows maybe even a 1.0 by 04 years end........
And this Conf will give us all the chance to discuss the road ahead..
The future of wine
for the next 12 to 18 months....(untill the next Conf)...... So I take
this Conf very seriouse..

So can we start working on a page to post on winehq about this event???

Jer, do you have a page in the works?????

If not, I think we should start one ASAP.. So  attendies will have the
chance
to volunteer to do a talk on a subject of there choice.. We also need to
archive these
talks so we can post them in a audio/video format so others can enjoy
there content as
we will........

Comments/suggestions about this??

Tom