Regression - loader problem? (Alexander?)

Jason Edmeades us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 13:08:41 CDT 2003

>    Jason> Hi, I've finally tracked down a problem which has halted 3DMark
>    Jason> progress for about 2 weeks to a patch in the loader:
>    Jason> http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-cvs/2003/10/0016.html
>
>    Jason> The symptoms are that 3dmark2001se traps very early on, just
>    Jason> after a splash screen. I tried debugging it without success, so
>    Jason> perhaps a question for Alexander, but any thoughts?
>
>RtlGetFullPathName_U is inoled in that patch. Could you try my
>NTDLL/get_full_path_helper patch just sent, It alos fixed a corruption early
>in the load process..

Hi Uwe,

Not directly - It didnt apply to the source which was there at the point
in time the patch was applied (the code had changed enough to make it
obvious there was more issues), so I am currently rebuilding at the
latest cvs (to retest as its been a couple of weeks due to this
problem). If the problem persists, I'll try the patch and let you know.

Thanks for the help,
Jason