wine-20031016:err:dinput:SysMouseAImpl_Unacquire Unacquiring a not-acquired device !!!

Pavel S. Khmelinsky hmepas at yauza.ru
Sun Oct 26 08:48:09 CST 2003

Hi!

I try to play some DX game. It's started but mouse not work with
err:dinput:SysMouseAImpl_Unacquire Unacquiring a not-acquired
device !!!

I try to play with DXGrab, Managed, Desktop parameters but
nothing help. Also I try to run games in Windowed and Fullscreen
modes with the same result.

May be you can give some advice for workaround. I try to look in
dlls/dinput/mouse/main.c but can't understand it.

Thanx and sorry for my English.