I wonder ... :-)

Bryan Gruneberg bryan at kage.co.za
Mon Oct 27 03:37:38 CST 2003

Greetings all !

I have a task ahead of me. I need to write an application that will
access a RFID reader. We have a library from the supplier that contains
all the functions, and we have it in two forms. A static .lib file and a
dll, but both are Win32 libraries. From what I have read, utilising WINE
I should be able to load this library along with a WineLib excecutable,
and then code the rest of the program in Unix C++. Am I right here ?

If so, can anyone help me out with a few lines of example code ? I have
read the WineLib users guide, but I cant seem to come right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks in advance

Bryan Gruneberg

--

-----