winelib documentation

Martin Tröster troymcclure at web.de
Tue Oct 28 06:17:08 CST 2003

Hi,

I want to propose a possible improvement for the wine (and especially winelib) documentation on the WineHQ website: I would like each chapter and section to be dated with the latest release date (like a CVS header etc.), so that the reader knows when the information has been composed. Furthermore, especially in case of development, it would be interesting for which version of Wine these changes are true.

Another thing would be to change the FAQ into a Wiki-thing - although I usually do not like this concept too much, I think it is far better than having to refer to outdated documentation...

I hope you guys see this as an improvement for the future - although it still shows that the current state of documentation needs some updates (especially in the case of winelib development, see my questions on .spec files that is soon to come :-))

Cheers,
Martin