DMUSIC: fix in dmloader's behavior

Marcelo Duarte wine-devel at bol.com.br
Tue Oct 28 06:37:44 CST 2003

DWORD SearchPath(

    LPCTSTR  lpszPath, // address of search path
    LPCTSTR  lpszFile, // address of filename
    LPCTSTR  lpszExtension, // address of extension
    DWORD  cchReturnBuffer, // size, in characters, of buffer
    LPTSTR  lpszReturnBuffer, // address of buffer for found filename
    LPTSTR  *plpszFilePart  // address of pointer to file component
   );