French keyboard layout with Euro symbol

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Tue Oct 28 22:46:46 CST 2003

> Because there were no explanations provided except that warning
> message. If keyboard input works for you, there is no need to
> send a patch.

To give the subject a second life :
My French keyboard works without problems today in Wine, and Wine
refuses to detect  it, giving tons of keyboard mismatches when enabling

As a result, I put a comment into dlls/x11drv/keyboard.c to avoid it.

If you have an idea how to track and fix it, Im okay to reenable it and
do all tests needed.

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels

Yahoo! Mail :