Source release and download directory

Jakob Eriksson jakob at
Mon Sep 1 03:40:55 CDT 2003

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On August 31, 2003 01:18 pm, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
> A few comments:
>   -- The archive seems to be missing main.c

Yes, I missed something.

>   -- I think it belongs in programs/ rather than tools

Sure. I just guessed.

>   -- Why do we need the entire xd distribution. It's
>      public domain, just copy what you need from it.

I already cut down stuff from the regular distribution.
(Would you also like to get rid of the man page and html
for instance?  Just tell me.)

>   -- I'd rather have an explicit list of tests to
>      include, rather than a dynamic find.

Ok.  How?  Send a patch or an example.

>   -- For consistency we the other stuff we have,
>      I'd name it winetests.

Can do.

>   -- We need to integrate it into our build system.

Yes, I was thinking about that.  How about waiting a little
until the development has stabilized and everybody
had their say?