msi.dll broken with yacc in current cvs

Todd Vierling tv at pobox.com
Mon Sep 1 07:41:12 CDT 2003

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003, Mike McCormack wrote:

: I think it's probably better to upgrade your yacc.  I guess we could add
: a configure test for this and disable msi.dll if yacc is not new enough,

Currently configure.ac is already checking for yacc vs. bison (search for
XYACC), but does nothing with that value.  It probably should check only for
bison, and abort on error if it is not found.

Alternatively, bison can be manually run on the .y and the resultant y.tab
can be checked in to CVS.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv at pobox.com>