stdarg.h in winbase.h

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Sep 3 13:57:01 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:

> So, in other words, in Windows, the following program does not compile?
>
> #include <winbase.h>
>
> int main() { return 0; }

No it doesn't, and not only because of stdarg.h, our winbase.h also
includes basetsd.h and windef.h that should be removed too. And
similar fixes should be done to all the other headers.

What we really need is first a tool to compare dependencies between
Windows and Wine headers (it should be trivial to hack makedep.c to do
this), and then another tool to fix C files intelligently (i.e.
without adding too many duplicated includes).

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com