Application results to [email protected]

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Sep 8 07:43:02 CDT 2003

On September 5, 2003 05:02 pm, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
> No risk of mixing up with the winetests.exe generated regression tests
> either - those have a different subject.

Speaking about the subject, maybe we can improve that a bit to
contain some interesting info such as the version number of the
test suite, the version of the OS we're testing, total number
of tests, and total number of errors. This way people can just
browse the archive and look at only the stuff they are interested in.

--
Dimi.