Paul McNett p at
Mon Sep 8 08:34:32 CDT 2003

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith writes:

> Some people on wine-users are complaining that regedit
> winedefault.reg doesn' t always work correctly, somebody
> posted this solution
> but it would be a very nice thing if regedit winedefault.reg
> exited with no output and just worked like it has always done
> with the command line version.

Yes I just realized, only last night, that my latest Wine
install didn't include the winedefault.reg, even though I
always install Wine with ./tools/wineinstall, and it is
advertised that it will install the winedefault.reg.

Instead what happens is the new graphical regedit is displayed.

Paul McNett