MSVCP60.DLL missing, please help

Rolf Kalbermatter rolf.kalbermatter at
Tue Sep 9 03:35:33 CDT 2003

eric lin <fsshl at> wrote:

>  Thanks your reply and point out.  I will try to search web somewhere
>to get it for running my.exe file by wine.   (or point me some place
>in web I can get it)
>  or anyone have other alternative, please inform me.

Well if you have written that program and compiled it using a legal
version of Visual C, you are allowed to redistribute that DLL with
your app.

Otherwise most modern MS apps, including their freebies, will probably
install it anyhow.
Rolf Kalbermatter
CIT Engineering Nederland BV    tel: +31 (070) 415 9190
Treubstraat 7H                           fax: +31 (070) 415 9191
2288 EG Rijswijk
Netherlands		mailto:rolf.kalbermatter at